Cleaning with a Power Washer
A power washer is very powerful tool. It can help eliminate stains and other eye sores around your property easier and faster than most cleaning methods.
Mold and mildew are fungi that grow in moist areas. A power washer is useful to remove mold and mildew build up and stains, especially in hard to reach places.
Concrete surfaces, such as driveways, are prone to oil stains. These stains can be scrubbed or washed away, but a power washer makes the task easier, especially if there is a large buildup.
Rust is caused by a combination oxygen, moisture and time on irons and metals. It is not only unsightly, but causes corrosion; however, a good power wash can remove the rust easily.
Whenever one or more of these problems arise, the property owner should take action. Mobile Pressure Wash offers power washing services for residential and commercial locations.
Reasons you should keep your home clean
We all hope to keep a clean house during the week. With the current economic crisis, most families do not have the funds to hire a house cleaning service. It is important to use what extra time you have to work on the basics and create a foundation for deep cleaning in the future. Or hopefully make it so deep cleaning is unnecessary. The interior of the house is very important but so is the exterior. If you do not keep up with the exterior of your home, there are sometimes consequences.
- You may be fined/ cited. This seems a bit extreme but the city is entitled to cite you if you do not maintain the upkeep of your home and its surrounding areas. These standards are higher depending on your area. The city can say your property (or a portion) of it is an “eye sore” and disturbing as well as a cause for depreciating property value.
- Courtesy to the Neighbors. We’ve all had those neighbors we can’t stand. Regardless, it is still important to keep your home in nice condition. Make sure the driveways and windows are clean. These are 2 areas most people look at when they walk or drive by. You may not like the neighbors right next to you, but keep in mind you have neighbors down the block also. You may not speak to them each day, but they want to keep the value of the neighborhood as much as the next person.
Like it or not, the cleanliness of your home matters. For a free quote on our power washing services, please visit us here.
When a commercial property is not kept clean and neat, there are many negative results this can have on your business or the businesses located in your property. As serious power washing contractors, we want you to be fully aware of how important out services truly are. Please see below for more info on how a clean building can make all the difference in your business.
- Increase Business: You may walk in and out of your property each day and fail to notice the smudgy window or skid marks on the concrete, stone, or even asphalt- but your potential customers will notice. It is typical for business owners to grow familiar with their settings, but keep in mind how important first impressions are. Current customers may be turned off by the lack of cleanliness and potential clients may feel you are not reputable or take no pride in your establishment.
- Promote Employee Morale: Just as we mentioned above, employees take pride in their workplace just as the owner of the building does. When a member of the staff walks into a clean well maintained facility, you are likely to get better work ethic from them also.
Our mobile pressure washing services come in handy for many reasons. We hope you found these tips helpful. Feel free to contact us for any further questions or to get a free quote at 1-877-871-3326
- Washing your house – The first and most obvious use of a pressure washer is to wash the exterior of your house. The pressure washer blasts away dirt and mold from the sidings of your home, keeping your home looking as beautiful as when you first got it.
- Cleaning the asphalt – Got nasty oil stains from cars sitting in your drive way? Pressure washers blasts those stains away! Turn your pressure washer up and point it straight at the stains. This will keep your driveway looking nice and clean.
- Peeling paint – Trying to remove paint from your house? You can use the pressure water for that, too! Turning up the strength of the washer gives it enough power the blast away paint chips and strip your house clean.
Let a professional pressure wash your home. Visit http://www.ptpowerwashing.com/ and they’ll make your home amazing!